Our in-house lab allows us to diagnose and treat your pet quickly and effectively. It also helps us evaluate how your pet will respond to anesthesia prior to a surgical procedure, making any surgical procedure safer for your pet.
Our in-house laboratory services include:
- CBC (Utilizing laser technology)
- Blood Chemistry Panels
- Intestinal Parasite Screening
- Screening for Heartworm infection.
- Feline Leukemia/Feline Immunodeficiency Virus infection test for cats.
- Pancreatitis testing
We utilize several commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized testing:
- Histopathology of Biopsies
- Infectious disease identification such as Lymes and Erlichia
- Urinary stone analysis
- Gastrointestinal Disease identification
- Thyroid testing
- Cortisol Levels
- DNA testing for Breed Identification
- Allergy testing and much, much more.